Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sights from Beautiful Cape Town, South Africa.

.
I am sharing pictures from my trip to Cape town, south Africa.
Cape town is a beautiful, beautiful city, with amazing places to visit, lovely beaches, lots of food, great shopping malls, and lots of tourist attractions, trust me, you wont regret visiting Cape town.
I was skeptical about safety, mainly because I had watched some YouTube videos on the high crime rate in SA, particularly Johannesburg before my trip, but was surprised at how very safe it was when I was there, mind you, wherever I was I always ensured I was back to the hotel room before 10pm.
I also kinda struck gold when I found the Ocean basket restaurant...... and ate seafood almost everyday......reminded me of Red lobster....
I visited a lot of fun places among which are Robben Island, Table mountain, Wharf Mariner, I also went on the bus tour to the beautiful wineries and I must say the food at those wineries were very delicious, and the ambience? great, exceptional!!!.......
Okay, see pictures below....
Enjoy.
See the McDonald's?






This was the cell Nelson Mandela stayed in.


Look at that view, beautiful? I agree..

Awesome ride up table mountain, no wonder its "our African wonder"






















No comments: