Friday, March 29, 2013

Its Official! The Celebration Of Love Between Amina Kaoje And Bolaji Yusuf.

It’s Official!
And it’s got Love written all over it.
Amina and Bolaji’s Love story is one that will captivate you and make you a romantic if you are not one already.The weekend long celebration kicked off with their traditional wedding on Friday 22nd March 2013, followed by the wedding fatiha according to Islamic rights and reception on Saturday 23rd March 2013, they were joined by family and friends at the Pharisina event center off Dendo road in Kaduna. The wedding between Amina Kaoje and Yusuf Bolaji Ishola is truly a celebration of Love, courage and commitment. And it was obvious this two love birds have got a wonderful future cut out for them, and I wish them a happy and glorious marriage.

Continue for more.....


 How they met from the groom:  They say you don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you can’t live without and I think that sums us up perfectly. Amina and I met on June 15th 2008 at Heathrow airport. Our flight back to Nigeria was delayed for an hour and while waiting for the boarding announcements I noticed a very pretty lady sitting opposite me all alone and occasionally stealing a glance at me lol. I went to her to keep her company (it was months later that she told me she was actually checking me out the whole time and she had butterflies when I spoke to her lol) I guess the feeling was mutual. We began talking about everything and anything really. Turns out that we went to the same university and have a lot of mutual friends. I swapped seat with the person sitting next to her on the plane and continued with our conversation. Two weeks later I asked her out on a date and she accepted .we went to see a movie then took her to meet some of my close friends. We got along nicely and soon became inseparable. I wouldn’t say it was a smooth sailing cos we’ve had our share of challenges. 5 years on, I am grateful to Allah that fate brought us together and today I can proudly call her my wifey .
Awww, Congrats Guys!

Culled from Tkbesh! International Magazine.
Photos by Maigaskiya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Allah bless their union forever! May Allah let the wife harken to her husband's call and the husband heeds the wife's advice.

Yhemsie said...

To a childhood friend i wish you all the blessings that God has packaged to come with marriage; may you be fruitful,multiply, good health and of all Aminat may God Himself be the centre of this union.
With hugs and kisses from Yhemsie Odufarasin

Debola Motayo said...

awwwwwwwwwww, Aminat sweets, wishing you a blissful married life filled with fruitfulness, love and joy everlasting. Hugs and Kisses

Anonymous said...

Bolaji Congrats O! In fact this na very beautiful wedding. I beg salute madam for me O. Tell am say na your padi from cantonment - T.